About The School
Since the inception of EDIFY WORLD SCHOOL, KURNOOL we believe in a conducive learning environment at our serene campus, committed to build globally leaders who with intellectual and ethical excellence emerge out as leaders with a difference.
EDIFY WORLD SCHOOL, KURNOOL strives to promote a sense of community that helps each child and family feel connected and valued. We believe that school programs should promote kindness and cooperation in all members of the school community, including students, parents, faculty, and staff. We believe that a school should help students become good citizens with a sense of responsibility and respect for others within the school community and in the world at large.
To achieve these goals, EDIFY WORLD SCHOOL, KURNOOL is determined to hiring outstanding teachers from India and abroad with the highest quality of professional development to support our children.
5 values that underpin our vision @ EDIFY WORLD SCHOOL, KURNOOL
- We care passionately about the education and welfare of young people
- We believe that all young people, irrespective of background or ability will be successful in our School
- We are not and will never be discriminatory. We believe that our school is for all children
- We are always inclusive. Our mechanisms to support the most vulnerable child to succeed and overcome any barriers CONFIDENTLY in learning are the key aspects of our work at School.
- Our approach to education recognizes that outcomes are paramount and also allows children to gain experiences and values which prepare them fully for life. This includes workplace skills and appropriate advice for future progression.
EDIFY WORLD SCHOOL, KURNOOL, values the following attributes:
Integrity: Be honest, transparent, trustworthy, and true to your beliefs.
Passion: Be positive and enthusiastic about what you are trying to achieve.
Aspiration: Aim for your best and set high, realistic goals.
Resilience: Never give up and strive to improve.
Accountability: Take responsibility for your words, thoughts, and actions.
Respect: For yourself, your environment, and other people.